Lead Everywhere is the proud sponsor of the exciting, nationwide Student Leader All-Star Weekend.
The American Student Leader Awards will be presented at this conference on Saturday, April 8, 2016.
The conference is rooted in pure collaboration with the vision of providing the largest and most diverse student-leadership conference in the Nation. Lead Everywhere offers specific leadership training for every type of student leader:
- Student Government
- Greek Life
- Resident Life
- Women’s Leadership
Now you can bring students from all types of clubs and organizations to one conference to learn, develop, and grow essential leadership skills! There will be workshops tracks and round-tables focused on the needs of each type of student.
Attending the Student Leader All-Star Weekend creates a common experience and context that students can take back to campus to facilitate a larger campus-wide discussion.
Lead Everywhere‘s key objective is to successfully model collaboration. Lead Everywhere believes that the world will change as we create more collaborative leaders!
Come to the New York City metro area on the weekend of April 6-8, 2017 for the Student Leader All-Star Weekend sponsored by Lead Everywhere.
Explore Times Square, visit the Statue of Liberty, catch a Broadway show, or sample New York’s world-famous cuisine, all while improving your leadership skills and student organizations.
All types of student leaders and advisors from any college, university, or high school are welcome to attend.
The conference is being hosted at Saint Peter’s University, located at 2641 John F Kennedy Boulevard, Jersey City, NJ 07306. (Campus Map)
Call/Text Lead Everywhere at the conference ONLY: 352-258-4604
The Student Leader All-Star Weekend, sponsored by Lead Everywhere, features:
- Intensive and interactive workshops designed to address specific needs and solutions for all types of student organizations
- Passionate presenters. The most experienced, knowledgeable, and passionate presenters in the nation
- Networking opportunities with other campus leaders and advisors throughout the entire nation
- Workshops and presentations that also directly apply to advisors and administrators
What is the cost?
$249 per person (Register by December 16, 2016, to get these early-bird rates). There are discounts for registering more students.
What will be the total attendance?
Attendance will be limited to 500 student leaders and advisors. Register early. First-come, first-served.
What’s included in my registration fee?
- Admission to all workshops, roundtables, and presentations over the entire three-day conference
- Free admittance to American Student Leader Awards if you’re a finalist
- Extensive hand-outs
- One Lunch: A boxed lunch on Friday (sandwich, chips, fruit, cookie, drink)
- Two Breakfasts: continental breakfast on Friday and Saturday
- Two receptions: Thursday and Saturday night
- Free private consulting valued at $499 per hour (one-hour blocks are very limited, so sign up early)
- A Lead Everywhere T-shirt for each delegate (valued at $15 each)
- Student Leader All-Star Weekend binder
- Discounts on nearby restaurants if you show your Student Leader All-Star Weekend nametag
- 35% discount for on-campus trainings/consultations booked at the conference
- Excellent personal service and attention from the Lead Everywhere team
Breakfasts, dinners, travel and airfare, hotel accommodations, transportation to and from the conference site, and incidentals are not included.