Conference Partnership Overview
“Conference in a Box”
Add credibility to the leadership programming you offer to the students on your campus by partnering with Lead Everywhere. Let the leadership team at Lead Everywhere support your leadership training and student development efforts! We can produce a training conference tailored just for you and your students.
What is Lead Everywhere?
It’s pure collaboration.
It’s four leading higher-education associations producing a one-stop training conference unlike any other. Lead Everywhere specializes in leadership development for collegiate students. High-quality, proven leadership development for women, student government, Greeks, and diversity training.
Partnering with Lead Everywhere will:
- Save you time & frustration in trying to coordinate a cohesive, effective, and entertaining conference
- Eliminate the hassle of having to locate, book, and coordinate travel/accommodations for qualified speakers
- Remove the stress of having to negotiate speaker fees
- Save you time dealing with multiple vendors– you pay Lead Everywhere one all-inclusive fee
- Ensure that you offer a quality leadership program that will have a long-term impact, and will have participants walking away excited and motivated to lead!
Purpose of Lead Everywhere Conferences
Lead Everywhere is a pure collaboration. Partnering with Lead Everywhere will give your campus access to four leading student leadership associations who specialize in providing leadership development training for:
- Student Governments
- Campus Clubs & Organizations
- Residence Life
- Advisors & Professional Staff
- College Women Students & Administrators, Women’s Centers
- Multi-Cultural Students, Offices & Organizations
- LGBTQ student Leaders and Offices
CONFERENCE MANAGEMENT/PRODUCTION DETAILS & FEES
If you were to send 125-150 of your students to attend any leadership conference, it would normally cost upwards of $30,000 in registration fees alone ($200 per person). By hosting a conference for your (and partner school’s) students, you will see significant cost savings.
Option A: 100-150 Participants
Lead Everywhere’s all-inclusive fee to produce a one-day leadership conference is $12,500 ($83.00 per person).
Option B: 150-220 Participants
Lead Everywhere’s all-inclusive fee to produce a one-day leadership conference is $15,750 ($72.00 per person).
Option C: 220+ Participants
Call for details…
Your school may want to partner with other schools in your area to share costs and boost attendance.
The Lead Everywhere fee includes the following:
- Three to four Lead Everywhere presenters who will lead multiple workshops throughout the conference.
- All presenter fees, air and ground transportation, accommodations, and incidentals. Lead Everywhere will make all reservations for speaker travel and accommodations.
- Development of a custom conference program in conjunction with the client.
- All conference materials and decor (nametags, signage, table runners, banners etc.).
- Photos by a professional photographer.
- A follow-up webinar for all participants to reinforce the learning at the conference.
- Will provide all on-campus marketing for the conference and is responsible for encouraging student and staff participation.
- Has the option to charge a registration fee to any person participating in the conference.
- Will handle the registration process, and will provide a list of attendees to Lead Everywhere prior to the conference date.
- Will provide, on the day of the conference, a catered continental breakfast and boxed lunch for conference registrants.
- Will provide all meeting space, projectors, screens, and computers with Internet access for PowerPoint presentations.
- Ideally, the meeting rooms are in the same building on the same floor.
- Will give Lead Everywhere access to the conference location the day before the conference to set-up all signage and other decor.
The Lead Everywhere team will need access to your building and meeting-room facilities for two-three hours the day before the conference for set-up and by 7:00 a.m. on the morning of the conference for final set-up.
Don’t get stuck having to recruit speakers, develop content, and produce programs, handouts, signs, and nametags. Take advantage of Lead Everywhere’s expertise in producing training conferences and our access to dynamic speakers who are experienced in leading leadership development training for collegiate students nationwide!
Lead Everywhere looks forward to partnering with you.