Exhibitors are welcome at the Student Leader All-Star Weekend, sponsored by Lead Everywhere.
This is one of the largest gatherings of student leaders and advisors in the nation.
The conference location’s layout is perfect for you to interact constantly with the hundreds of students and advisors who attend the conference.
Exhibitor tables are set-up in the “foyer” area which is central to all workshops at the conference. Throughout the entire conference, your table will be visible and accessible.
There is a Student Leader Career Expo on Saturday morning from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. Students will make appointments for interviews and will bring their resumes.
1. Student Leader All-Star Weekend registration for one representative.
2. One 6-ft table, covered and skirted; two chairs (electrical access is available at no charge; bring your own power cords). Wireless internet access is available at no charge.
3. Full-page, full-color, two-sided 8 1/2″ x 11″ flier in conference binder (please provide 500 copies by March 3, 2017).
4. Listing in conference schedule/binder (name, title, address, phone, fax, e-mail, web site).
5. Post-conference access to registrant information (names, addresses, e-mail, phone, fax).
6. Discount on sleeping rooms at the conference hotels.
Critical Times for exhibitors
1. Registration on Thursday evening
2. Breaks between workshops throughout conference
3. Breakfast and Lunch breaks
4. Student Leader Career Expo on Saturday morning
Exhibitor fee: $1,295
To register, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.